Cornell University’s Jeb E. Brooks School of Public Policy
- Rigorous Ivy League Master of Public Administration (MPA) program with eight concentrations.
- Off-Campus Semester Option through the Cornell in Washington Program for all eligible Program students in good standing.
- Professional development through its clinical programs to eligible students, including the MPA Consulting and Capstone Programs, the SMART Emerging Markets Program, and the Sustainable Global Enterprise Immersion.
- TFA Alumni receive application fee waivers.
- Twenty- thousand dollar ($20,000) per year tuition fellowship to eligible Teach for America alumni admitted to the MPA Program.
For questions about enrolling in this program please email, Thomas J. O’Toole, firstname.lastname@example.org.