The 2023 Talent Leadership Cohort is a virtual, four month talent coaching program that will support K-12 principals and talent leaders nationwide to be talent innovators in their school communities. The cohort will provide intensive support to grow your talent leadership skills and build sustainable, staff-centered talent systems for years to come. Each participant will receive:
– Monthly cohort convenings
– 1:1 coaching sessions discussing their specific talent needs
– Coaching and feedback on their upcoming talent events and initiatives
– Peer collaboration on talent problems of practice
– Optional 3-day site visit for in-person coaching and strategic talent planning
This mission is aligned to TFA as it’s providing an intentional, grounding space for school and talent leaders to collaborate and receive support in keeping great people in our school communities. Additionally, there are few professional learning cohorts specifically geared toward creating school-based talent strategies and codified systems.
There will be a 5% discount for all TFA alumni who register!